What information will we collect about you?
PayPoint.net will also collect data about use of this website but this data is collective for generic purposes and is not used to identify individual activity so you will not be contacted if you merely visit the site.
Registering or enquiring about services?
PayPoint.net will collect the information that you submit to us using the contact details on this website and any other applications that may exist on this website.
How will PayPoint.net use the information it collect about you?
PayPoint.net may do the following with your personal information:
- record and monitor your use of this website and or the Merchant Extranet for internal purposes which may include analysis of usage, measurement of website performance and generation of marketing reports;
- if requested or if you consent to market our products and services to you in the future and this may involve contacting you using the contact details you give us; and
- transfer it to our international offices and branches and/or allow the information to be accessed by personnel outside the EEA as well as within it (you should be aware that in territories outside the EEA laws and practices relating to the protection of personal data are likely to be different and in some cases may be weaker than those within the EEA).
When payment processing services are provided to you the payment processing services include the use of international payment networks, systems, schemes and payment services. In providing services to you personal data and Transaction data submitted to us by you may be transferred outside the EEA and disclosed to these payment networks, systems, schemes, scheme members and payment services.
Only proceed with your application if you consent to such transfers. Unfortunately, PayPoint.net is unable to offer payment processing services unless such transfers are agreed by you.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except as detailed herein or where a government, regulatory body, investigatory body, fraud prevention organisation or the law requires or allows us to disclose your personal information.
In using our payment processing service you agree that PayPoint.net may use information relating to you and your business (including personal data):
- in relation to providing the Services;
- to conduct searches via credit reference agencies in relation to your creditworthiness; and/or
- to disclose information relating to you to third parties to assist in fraud or criminal detection, investigation or prevention;
- to disclose information (including personal data) to third parties for the purpose of providing acquiring services to you either now or at some point in the future;
- to disclose information to any Scheme, Acquirer and or E-money Issuer;
- to disclose information to third parties providing services to PayPoint.net (including but not limited to companies in the PayPoint Group).
- to disclose information (including personal data) to third parties with the view to you being provided with information in relation to other products and or services that may be of interest to you (Third Party Marketing).
- to disclose information (including personal data) to third parties for the purpose of research and development of PayPoint.net products (Research).
If you do not wish to be contacted for Third Party Marketing and or Research purposes, please notify PayPoint.net at 1 Finsbury Square, London, EC2 1AE or email email@example.com. or click the “do not accept” to marketing during the registration process.
Updating and accessing your information
If you wish to update or amend the information which PayPoint.net may hold about you or wish PayPoint.net to cease using your data please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you may write to us at: PayPoint.net Limited, 1 Finsbury Square, London, EC2A 1AE.
You have a right under the Data Protection Act 1998 to access the information PayPoint.net may hold about you, subject to certain conditions. If you wish to make an application to access this information please contact us email@example.com. Alternatively you may write to us at: PayPoint.net Limited, 1 Finsbury Square, London, EC2A 1AE.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in respect of all matters arising in connection herewith.
PayPoint.net has not reviewed, is not responsible for, and accepts no liability in respect of, any information or opinion contained on any other website.
If you wish to purchase services from us you must comply with our Acceptable Use Policy
Cookies are small data files that PayPoint.net may transfer to your computer's hard disk. They are primarily used to store information about your preferences and other information which you may need when you visit a website, helping to avoid the need to re-enter data. Cookies can also be used to record how you use a website.
Most web browsers accept cookies automatically, but you do not have to accept cookies as your web browser may allow you to turn off this feature. Please note, by rejecting some cookies you may find that some parts of the website do not function as they should and or you may be unable to access certain PayPoint.net services.
PayPoint.net cookies and how to reject cookies?
Third Party Cookies on PayPoint.net website
Please note that during your visits to PayPoint.net websites you may notice some cookies that are not related to PayPoint.net or PayPoint.net's contractors. When you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, YouTube or Flickr, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. PayPoint.net does not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the third party websites for more information about these.